Soft-shell Crab Sandwiches
There’s some prep work involved, but it’s worth it to any fan of soft-shell crabs!
- 8 softshell crabs
- Olive oil
- 8 sourdough rolls, split with most of the soft inside scooped out
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium.
- Brush the crabs with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until crisp and cooked through about 4 minutes per side.
- For each sandwich, place 1 crab on half a roll and cover with jicama slaw.
- Spread some dressing on the remaining half and place on top of the slaw.
Source: From Bobby Flay's "Boy Meets Grill" Cookbook