Sautéed tuna on a bed of vegetables with a tangy sauce.
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp water
- 4 oz Teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- ¼ tsp hot oil
- 3-4 Tbsp cup brown sugar
- ¾-1 lb fresh tuna, cut into 1-1 ½ inch square pieces
- 1-2 cups fresh vegetables like onion, mixed sweet peppers, carrot and broccoli – cut in bite size chunks
- ½ - 1 box dried Linguini Pasta (allow for 2-4 ounces per person)
- Melt butter and sauté green onions, garlic and ginger until just soft.
- Add remaining ingredients for sauce and cool until thickened and bubbly.
- Cook pasta and meanwhile, sauté tuna in olive oil until pink in the middle.
- Remove from heat. Add a little more oil or Pam to pan and sauté vegetables until crisp tender.
- Return tuna to pan, add sauce and toss in linguini.