Pan-seared Swordfish with Red Onion Citrus Salsa
Quick and easy swordfish dish with zippy orange sauce.
- 2 8oz swordfish steaks – about 1 inch thick
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into slices
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Rub ground pepper into swordfish and sit for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine orange, onion, cilantro and olive oil.
- Heat heavy skillet over medium high heat and add vegetable oil.
- Add swordfish and cook on either side until well browned and done – about 3 minutes per side.