Mustard and Pecan Baked Tilapia
A versatile recipe for any firm, white fish. Feel free to substitute Tilapia with any available alternative.
- ½ cup mayonnaise (light mayonnaise works fine)
- ¼ cup stone ground mustard
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 pound tilapia fillet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly butter baking pan.
- Pat fish dry with paper towel and arrange in baking dish.
- Mix together mayonnaise and mustard and spread evenly over fish.
- Sprinkle each fillet with pecans pressing down gently.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily