Halibut with Pesto, Tomatoes and Mozzarella
Fresh baked halibut with tasty tomatoes and mozzarella.
- 2 8oz Halibut fillets
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3-4 oz fresh mozzarella
- ¼ cup basil pesto, purchased or homemade
- Flour, salt pepper
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Salt and pepper halibut and lightly coat with flour. Spray a cast iron skillet with non stick spray.
- Add and melt 1 Tbsp butter over medium high heat.
- Sauté halibut in skillet 1 minute or until bottom is browned.
- Flip halibut and put in oven.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Flip again and top with pesto, tomatoes and mozzarella. Cook 2-3 more minutes until done.
Source: From the Sue and Blake Hanke kitchen