A tasty halibut and vegetable dish.
- 1 lb Halibut
- 2 Tbsp oil, divided
- ¾ to 1 cup each thinly sliced carrots, celery, green onion sliced on the diagonal, and broccoli florets
- ¼ tsp grated ginger root
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- Cut halibut into 1 inch cubes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sauté halibut in 2 Tbsp oil until barely cooked; remove from skillet.
- Sauté vegetables in remaining oil until crisp tender.
- Return fish to skillet. Add ¼ tsp salt and ginger.
- Combine stock, cornstarch and lemon peel and add to fish and vegetable mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened and halibut flakes easily. Serve with rice or pasta.