Fiery Cajun Shrimp
If you like your shrimp with a kick, this spicy dish is for you!
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 2 sticks margarine, melted
- 3-4 oz Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp Tabasco
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 lemons – 2 juiced, 2 sliced
- 5-6 lbs. raw shrimp in the shell
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients except sliced lemons and shrimp.
- Pour ½ the sauce to cover bottom of a baking dish.
- Arrange layers of shrimp and lemon slices until you are within 1” of the top of the dish.
- Pour the remaining sauce over and bake uncovered stirring once or twice until the shrimp are cooked through – 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with crusty french or sourdough bread to dip in sauce.