Cold Water Lobster Tail
The classic way to serve lobster tail.
- Frozen Lobster tail
- Melted Butter
- Thaw lobster tail under cold running water.
- Using cooking shears, cut down center of the top of the lobster tail.
- Open the shell and pull meat out, but keep it attached at the end.
- Place the detached lobster meat over the shell.
- Place lobster tail in baking dish with ¼ inch water in bottom.
- Brush with melted butter and salt to taste. Sprinkle with paprika for color.
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes for an 8 oz tail or 20 minutes for a 12 oz tail.
- Check for doneness. Serve with hot melted butter