Enjoy these grilled prawns with our tangy lime sauce:
Cool Honey Lime Sauce:
¾ cup sour cream
3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
2 green onions, finely chopped
1-2 tsp honey (to taste)
½ lime, juiced (or to taste)
Mix together and serve with shrimp.
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 5 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 ¼ tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp paprika – Spanish or Smoked
- ¾ tsp dry mustard
- ¼ tsp chipotle chili powder
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Mix all spices and coat the shrimp.
- You may not use all of the mix, but be sure to thickly coat the shrimp.
- Let stand for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Bring to room temperature before cooking.
- Skewer and grill or cook on stove top grill until just done.
- Serve with Cool Honey Lime Sauce.