Balsamic Glazed Salmon
Delicious grilled Salmon in a tangy sauce.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 salmon fillets, skinned
- In a small saucepan, cook oil and garlic over low heat until soft – do not let garlic brown.
- Add honey, mustard, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir and simmer until thickened – about 3-5 minutes. Mixture should coat the back of a spoon.
- Brush salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill over high heat 4-6 minutes per side.
- Top salmon with sauce.