Make the Cashew Garlic Butter before you begin the recipe:
Cashew Garlic Butter:
1 cup salted roasted cashews
2 sticks butter, softened
1 ½ tsp fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp salt
1 tsp hot sauce
Chop the cashews in a food processor, but do not form a paste. Add remaining ingredients and pulse to blend.
- 1 ½ lbs fresh spinach
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 6 8oz red snapper fillets
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Steam spinach until tender and wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer spinach to a bowl, a handful at a time, squeezing the liquid from the spinach. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the spinach between 6 15” squares of aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Season fish with salt and pepper. Smear both sides of the fish liberally with the cashew butter.
- Lay a fillet on top of each portion of spinach.
- Fold up to enclose the fish and seal tightly.
- Place on a large baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.